The Social Inclusion Manager (formerly Social Inclusion Coordinator) ensures that the voices of people with a lived experience of homelessness are heard and integrated across the spectrum of the Coalition’s activities.
Please see the attached job posting for full details of this opportunity:
- Interviews are expected to begin the week of November 9, 2017
- Interested candidates should submit a cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate, along with a detailed resume as a single document to the attention of:
- Cover letter and resume must be received by:
4 P.M. PST: October 27, 2017
- The subject line must show Manager, Social Inclusion and your last name.
- Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.