Thank you for your generosity!
Your contributions will surely make a BIG impact.
For cash donations:
We also accept cash donations via Project Reconnect – Canada Helps or thru cheques which can be dropped off or mailed to: The Greater Victoria Coalition to End Homelessness – #211-611 Discovery Street, Victoria BC, V8T 5G4.
A tax receipt will be issued for all cash donations.
Donations Needed for Care Packs at Project Reconnect
There are many things we all need to be healthy and happy. Please consider the following list as a guide to what would help to meet the needs of those attending Project Reconnect.
We would like to offer the following supplies for care packs:
- Gloves and mittens
- Toques and scarves
- Sports and wool socks
- Nail clippers and nail files
- Chapstick/lip balm
- Menstrual hygiene products
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss
- Travel-sized personal hygiene products (i.e. shampoo, hand lotion, shaving cream)
- Emergence-C (vitamin sachets)
- Granola bars and juice boxes, and other non-perishable snacks (i.e. crackers, easy-open tins)
- Treats, chewing gum
Once you have decided what you would like to focus on, please email Andrew Holeton at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information.
Thank you for your help in making this day a success!