You may also check the available job opportunities of our partner members.
The Anawim Companion Society, which serves our community through Anawim House, was founded on the following guiding beliefs and principles:
- Core Belief
Beacon Community Services
Beacon Community Services’ programs and services span every phase of life.
- Helping keep children, youth and families healthy, strong and connected
- Sheltering seniors and people with disabilities in safe, affordable housing
- Supporting seniors to stay social, active, healthy and energized
- Equipping people to develop skills and find opportunities in the world of work
- Supporting the bereaved and mentally ill
- Connecting volunteers with our community
- Caring for those in need
- And more!
Community Social Planning Council
The Community Social Planning Council provides reliable information and engagement processes that inform decision making across all sectors in order to support broad based social well-being. This is done by:
- Bringing people together to address community issues
- Conducting community-based research
- Supporting community and regional planning processes.
Our Place Society
OPS has evolved from an inner-city community centre founded on the principles of hope and belonging to an integrated organization serving Greater Victoria’s most vulnerable, including people struggling with homelessness, mental health challenges, substance use issues, the working poor and impoverished elderly.
The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army offers practical assistance for children and families, often tending to the basic necessities of life, provides shelter for homeless people and rehabilitation for people who have lost control of their lives to an addiction.
The Cridge Centre’s mission is to provide excellence in support, housing, education, and community, they work together to restore hope and a future to those overcoming the challenges before them.
Threshold Housing Society works to prevent adult homelessness by providing safe housing, support services, and community to at-risk youth.
Victoria Cool Aid Society
Working with partners in the Capital Region, Cool Aid Society offers life-changing services to adults who are impacted by poverty, colonization, stigma and homelessness. These services include permanent housing, emergency shelter, health and dental care, employment assistance, and social and recreational opportunities.
United Way SVI
Victoria Native Friendship Centre