Corporate and Individual Membership Application/Renewal
The membership year for the Greater Victoria Coalition to End Homelessness Society runs April 1 to March 31.
Like all Canadian charities, the Alliance to End Homelessness in the Capital Region belongs to its members. Members set our constitution and bylaws, elect our Board of Directors, and ensure that the work we do supports our mission to achieve functional zero by 2030 in the Capital Region.
Because members are essential to our success, we offer the following member benefits:
- Ability to vote at the Annual General Meeting and/or be nominated to the Board of Director
- Access to meetings called by the Board
- Access to exclusive events, workshops, and training sessions focused on homelessness prevention, intervention, and long-term solutions.
- Receive regular updates and newsletters to keep you informed about our latest initiatives, research findings, and success stories.
- The chance to participate in advocacy campaigns, community outreach programs, and volunteer opportunities.
- The ability to add events to our online calendar (for corporate members)
- Social media promotion (for corporate members)
Membership Dues Payment
To pay Membership dues with a credit card, go to CanadaHelps, enter the appropriate dollar amount, and select from the drop-down menu (individual or corporate member).
You can also mail a cheque to:
- Alliance to End Homelessness in the Capital Region
Unit 535 – 645 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1G2
Greater Victoria Coalition to End Homelessness Society
(doing business as Alliance to End Homelessness in the Capital Region)
Charitable Organization #842615221RR0001