Updated: April 6, 2020
Burnside Gorge Community Association:
- The Good Food Box has been cancelled for the next two weeks.
- Community Dinner is cancelled.
- Recreation programs including Seniors Lunch & Learn are cancelled.
- Our Place kitchen is continuing to serve three meals per day on the street in front of 919 Pandora Avenue. Meal hours: 8am-9am, 12pm-1pm, 5pm-6pm.
#1315-1277 Lyall St., Victoria
- Lunch to go from 11am to 1pm.
- Drop-in is closed.
St John the Divine:
1611 Quadra St
- Pre-packing food for pick up. Hours: 10am to 12pm on Tuesdays and Fridays (No food on 3rd week of each month)
The Mustard Seed Street Church:
Queens location (625 Queens street)
- Queens location is closed down on the inside.
- Staff is serving hot coffee and hot lunch out the kitchen door into the parking lot for our street community members. *we are asking community members to not hang around due to the numbers we are serving.
Food Security Distribution Center (808B Viewfield)
- Food Security Distribution Center is closed down to all agencies picking up food. Only staff and a few screened volunteers allowed on site. Food orders will be placed in dock bay doors and agencies will pick up outside of the warehouse.
We are serving a month:
- 200 people a day hot lunch
- 200+ people a day pre-made hampers
- 70 agencies fresh produce/ veggies and dairy – impacting 40,000
COVID 19 had brutally impacted greater Victoria low income families and our senior clients we need your support please give today by calling 250 953 1581
Or going on line mustardseed.ca/donate
The Salvation Army Victoria:
- The Salvation Army ARC (525 Johnson St., Victoria): Continuing to serve the public by providing community meals in take-out containers on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 11:45 am.
- The Salvation Army Stan Hagen Centre (2695 Quadra St., Victoria): Produce (packaged) daily starting at 1 pm; emergency food available.
The Society of Saint Vincent de Paul:
835 Yates St, Victoria
- The food bank is open for pick-up only.