Thank you for your generosity!
Your contributions will surely make a BIG impact.
For in-kind donations:
There are many things we all need to be healthy and happy. Please consider the following list as a guide to what would help to meet the needs of those attending Project Reconnect.
Once you have decided what you would like to focus on, please email Andrew Holeton at email@example.com with the information.
We would like to offer the following supplies for care packs:
- Gloves and mittens
- Toques and scarves
- Sports and wool socks
- Nail clippers and nail files
- Chapstick/lip balm
- Menstrual hygiene products
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss
- Travel-sized personal hygiene products (i.e. shampoo, hand lotion, shaving cream)
- Emergence-C (vitamin sachets)
- Granola bars and juice boxes, and other non-perishable snacks (i.e. crackers, easy-open tins)
- Treats, chewing gum
For cash donations:
We also accept cash donations via Project Reconnect – Canada Helps or thru cheques which can be dropped off or mailed to: The Alliance to End Homelessness in the Capital Region – #535-645 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8W 1G2.
A tax receipt will be issued for all cash donations.